Strong girl, you know you were born to fly. Tears you’ve cried, all of the pain you’ve felt... It’s to prepare you for the day you’ll fly even higher.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Me, You and Her.

Somethings wrong with me, I shouldn't feel like this.
I'm usually so sure of myself, but right now I don't know what to think.

I don't know what to do, but most of all...
I don't understand my feelings for you.


There's so much I can't say when I look into your eyes...
I'm worried you'll reject me, and hurt my foolish pride...

Each day this love grows stronger, but I could never let you know...
There is so much behind my smile, that I could never show...


I'd hold you for a lifetime if you would let me in...
I’d love you like no other, but I think you don't understand...

Everytime I see you, your holding on to her,
The pains like a knife, cuttin' deep in my soul...


So I'll dream of us together of just how it could be ,
and all that you are will remain a silent part of me...

I wanna be the one he looks at and says to his friends...
That's HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment