Strong girl, you know you were born to fly. Tears you’ve cried, all of the pain you’ve felt... It’s to prepare you for the day you’ll fly even higher.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Dear Mom....

Dear  Mom…

I don’t know why, but right now I'm thinking of you.
It feels like I’m always doing something that isn't right in your eyes..
I’m often make you sad..
I'm often make you mad..

There's a time when I feel guilty and regret for the choice that I've been chosen..
That's because I’m childish.. and selfish..
And I don't know what I have to do.

Please give me chance to make it right..
I'm sorry for everything I have ever did to you,
and thanks for everything that you ever did to me.

Maybe I can’t turn back the time,
and I will never..
But I will always have sincere prayer for you..

I will trying my best to be the best daughter..
I will give all my time and my soul, to make you happy..
To make you proud…
To spend good and bad times together..
To create sweet memories and moments..


Because I don’t wanna waste more second of my life..
in this world of fool..
And I know, you will always wishing all the best thing to me..

Although I’m often hurt your heart..
I never meant to do this thing to you.. to break your heart..
This is just my little confession..

I LOVE YOU MOM..................................................
With all my heart <3


(23 MEI 2009)
~S.Y~

No comments:

Post a Comment